The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland
- Management of Private Equity and Real Estate Transfer Agent, Registry and Quality Control team
- Oversee and support of daily operations
- Payments control and validation
- Participation in creation of operating model, operational procedures and preparation of SLAs for newly migrated process as well as review of currently existing agreements
- Building structure and developing employees
- Leading recruitment
- Coordination of system access, resources and induction to newcomers
- Ensuring strong internal controls
- Maintaining communication and relations with internal and external business partners
- Active participation in the evolution of the department
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience in finance industry, preferably in securities services, audit or property sector
- Fluent working knowledge of French and English is essential
- Knowledge of financial instruments, fund industry and Transfer Agent skills is a must
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Client focused approach
- Passion for people development and creation of new structures and processes
- Dynamism, good organisation of work and ability to multitask in a changing environment
- Ability to manage projects; project management knowledge an additional asset
- Positive and solution driven attitude
- Good Knowledge of Private Equity and Real Estate fund specificities will be considered as an advantage
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location in Warsaw Spire complex
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV) to: eRecruiter
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.